Thursday, February 21, 2008

March Teasers and CHA Pictures



With February quickly coming to an end, I thought I would give you all a teaser about what is ahead in March. Fun Fact: March is National Crafting Month! To celebrate, we will have free make-n-takes every weekend. Read the newsletter for more details...it will be on the website and in your "in" box by the end of the weekend.

What I can tell you now is that Alicia has two fabulous classes planned - cards and a clipboard altering project. Both classes will give you the chance to learn several new techniques and play with fun new products.


CHA was such a blast and I have made this really great new friend that has helped me get "into" this whole blogging idea that now I just feel the need to post a few pictures that I took at CHA. Maybe this will give you some inspiration just as it did me!

No comments: