Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pay It Forward

Good morning! I have just found the most wonderful and exciting idea on a friends blog (check out abra leah blog). She posted a "pay it forward" challenge and I am now doing the same. The first three people who publish a post to this blog will receive a special gift in the mail.

The concept is that we make someone's day for no reason at all! If you have a blog and you like the idea of giving to others, think about joining me in posting this challenge for all to see.

Don't forget to send your address information seperately in e-mail format to ascrapaffair@yahoo.com so that I can send you your goodies :) Have a happy day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is a great idea! When I get home from vacation I'll have to put it on my blog too. I need to come in and see you guys at the store. I wanted to crop with you last time but you were all filled up! :) Glad things are going well!

Amy

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute concept. I'm saving for this weekend's Scrap-A-Ganza so if you do this on an annual basis I'll be sure to join in next time!! :) I hope to see you there!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just discovered your store ... I didn't know about you! I will be meeting you at Scrap-a-Ganza this weekend. Leah had a very nice blog entry about you. Thanks for sharing with us.

Renee D.